AS THE CHURCH GROWS LARGER WE MUST ALSO GROW SMALLER:
We celebrate God together in our larger, weekend services but it is in Small Groups that we CONNECT to others.
To see people more connected with God and with others so they can accomplish their purpose and become fully devoted followers of Jesus
29 “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.” Mark 12:29-31 NIV
WHAT TO EXPECT
1. We meet together regularly (weekly or every two weeks)
2. We pray together every time we meet
3. We discuss/study the Bible and/or an approved curriculum
4. We care for one another and take care of one another
5. We help each other grow as individuals and as Believers in Jesus
INTERESTED IN STARTING A GROUP:
Find a Small Group and...